• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can any one recommend a good IFA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can any one recommend a good IFA

Hi

I was wondering if any one can recommend a good IFA based in London that is familiar with contractors cash flows etc. And if it is better to do this thing inside the company or not.

I need the advise on a full range of thing such as:
    * Company pension
    * Contractors mortgage for main house plus buy to let
    * Investments

Thanks.

I wish I could, but I don't trust any of them. Try:

The links on the right ===>
    PCG
    Motley Fool

Comment

Ifa

Yep, email me and I'll send you the details of the guy I use.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie123456789
        Hi

I was wondering if any one can recommend a good IFA based in London that is familiar with contractors cash flows etc. And if it is better to do this thing inside the company or not.

I need the advise on a full range of thing such as:
        * Company pension
        * Contractors mortgage for main house plus buy to let
        * Investments

Thanks.
        Only use an IFA where you pay up front for their time.

DO NOT use an IFA that is on commission for the products they are peddling and "don't charge you a penny". You will end up with the advice that makes them the most commission.

HTH

Comment

I've used Contractor Money in the past and had no problems with them. They know the ropes with regards to Contracting etc. Got me a very good deal on a Mortgage just recently.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
            I've used Contractor Money in the past and had no problems with them. They know the ropes with regards to Contracting etc. Got me a very good deal on a Mortgage just recently.
            did you contact them through the link, or direct?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Re: Good IFAs

The only good un's a dead un - as Gramps used to say.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

This may help: Linky

Comment

It seems to me most IFAs are failed double glasing salesmen.
                  I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                    It seems to me most IFAs are failed double glasing salesmen.
                    or recruitment consultants

Comment

Working...
                    X