• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liberals in the Labour Cabinet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberals in the Labour Cabinet

Link

Is this an admission that there just ain't anyone good enough in Labour to do certain jobs? I just don't understand what message Gordo is trying to give out here?

Smoke and mirrors. Gordon wants to try and prevent a Con-Lab pact.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Con-Lib I meant to say...
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Smoke and mirrors. Gordon wants to try and prevent a Con-Lab pact.
        Or a Con-Lib pact.

William Hague said "looks like they'll have to resort to Labour MPs now".

So GB - shortest serving PM?
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Gordo knew perfectly well that Paddy Pantsdown could never accept his 'generous' offer. Especially as old Minger the merciless had firmly warned him off but Gordo insisted in going behind his back anyway.

Cynical khunt.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X