• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog fighting in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog fighting in the UK

Anyone had a real, full-on, barny with a dog, teeth and fangs, blood and snot ?

I havn't

just wondering

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Yeah! but but after a few more drinks she let me!
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      Anyone had a real, full-on, barny with a dog, teeth and fangs, blood and snot ?

I havn't

just wondering

I did, but the dog was okay after a few stitches and some antibiotics.

HTH

Comment

Looked after my friends dog while the couple were away for the winter. The dog was badly behaved but I managed to train it up to at lease go walkies properly. It kept having mad days and on one day it attacked me. Once a dogs teeth set it there is little you can do to get it off. It took two other people to remove him. I still have the scars with the teeth marks.

The couple took the dog back to Austria where he bit the village policeman who promptly shot hot it.

The dog had also biten the owners several times but they always denied the fact the dog has bitten anyone. This stance seem to be standard with dog owners.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddy]The couple took the dog back to Austria where he bit the village policeman who promptly shot hot it.
          QUOTE]
          What do you mean he shot hot it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            It was a hot shot dog...

Or a shot hot dog?

Comment

Or a tulip hot dog?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

[QUOTE=angusglover]
                Originally posted by Paddy
                The couple took the dog back to Austria where he bit the village policeman who promptly shot hot it.
                QUOTE]
                What do you mean he shot hot it?
                I have a speech impediment.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  Or a tulip hot dog?
                  Or hot dog tulip?

Comment

You have a speeth impedhimenth?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X