• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ of 152

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IQ of 152

"A two-year-old girl has astounded experts by scoring 152 in an IQ test - already putting her in the top 2% of the population".

Linky

I quite liked the following quote:

"Psychologist Joan Freeman, who tested Georgia, said she thought the toddler could have scored even higher but needed a nap after 45 minutes of work".

Originally posted by Clippy
    "A two-year-old girl has astounded experts by scoring 152 in an IQ test - already putting her in the top 2% of the population".

Linky

"Psychologist Joan Freeman, who tested Georgia, said she thought the toddler could have scored even higher but needed a nap after 45 minutes of work".
    Sounds like she has the right credentials to become a contractor
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

She had spotted that her daughter was a strikingly quick learner. Georgia was crawling at five months, walking at nine months and, by 18 months, was having proper conversations.
      So was my son, doesn't make him a genius and I have to say I would never call in Mensa to get some stupid number attached to him. All that has happened is the parents have foistered expectations on the poor kid and are now going to push her into becoming this little genius that they want her to be and she is going to loose out on her childhood.

Sad day all round IMHO

Comment

As if kids today don't have enough to worry about......

Comment

The IQ level is based on the questions asked and age. The younger you are, the higher the level.

I have an IQ of 148 and I'm 40. Can think what it would have been at 2!
          Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

The maximum physical age is taken as 21, when your body and brain stop developing physically.

Before then it gives a ratio of your mental age to your physical age
            Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              So was my son, doesn't make him a genius and I have to say I would never call in Mensa to get some stupid number attached to him. All that has happened is the parents have foistered expectations on the poor kid and are now going to push her into becoming this little genius that they want her to be and she is going to loose out on her childhood.

Sad day all round IMHO
              Agreed.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy

Linky

nerd

Comment

What's the highest IQ you can get?

That's what I've got I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    What's the highest IQ you can get?

That's what I've got I reckon.
                    In your case I'd say about 90
                    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                    X