• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6,000 posts!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6,000 posts!

Now I got final problem to solve - finish bits necessary for SKA to go commercial, I am going to be back to posting sh1te after sales exceed £1 mln.

At that time I will probably feel generous enough to bankroll CUK real-life party.

sadguru will have to wear a jesters' hat, and ladies will be encouraged to wear mini-skirts

I leave Kagaje as my second on here

I bid you adeur and will be back soon!

Don't let the door slam your arse on the way out.

Comment

Will this be like all the other times you left?

Comment

Promises promises...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          blah blah ...SKA... blah blah
          What's SKA? Apart from this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ska

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
            What's SKA? Apart from this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ska
            How dare you make a mockery of the mighty SKA.

Comment

6000 posts and not one of them worth reading. That really is impressive
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                6000 posts and not one of them worth reading. That really is impressive
                Oh come on!

Didn't you read Um Uhm Uh

Never mind

Delete
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

AtW. You are Jeffrey Archer. 30 books of drivel = 6000 CUK Posts.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

would you believe it

I disappear from these boards for six months and come back ...
                    AtW has 6k posts. All we need is Milan asking who is working today and everything will be the same

MF,
                    Last time I was here your baby had that accident with granny in Bath.
                    I hope she is okay and everything turned out well !
                    Still doing BO and Crystal reports or you opened more shops ...? (I'm not going to read the archives - don't have 6 months free time)

Comment

Working...
                    X