• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not So Solid Crew.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not So Solid Crew.

Plan B anyone?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB
    Plan B anyone?

Nah, it's a sh1t job and the wages are just taking the p1ss

Comment

some bloke in the interview said he was doing it to 'pay for a holiday' and 'pay his fees at bar school'.

how much money is there in sh1t?!

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
        some bloke in the interview said he was doing it to 'pay for a holiday' and 'pay his fees at bar school'.

how much money is there in sh1t?!

Where there's muck, there's brass.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My Dad used to do this (not at Glasto, but as a full-time business), and I tagged along during the school holidays to dig up septic tanks and stuff with him.

Worst job was cleaning the galley trap at the local hospital, we had to dig through a foot of solid fat with crowbars before getting to the suckable stuff.

Or the worst one might have been inspecting a cracked waste pipe when a floatie and used tampon drifted past....

Comment

Imagine failing the interview..."sorry but we feel you are not fit to shovel 5hit".
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Please! I'm eating my lunch!

Comment

Working...
              X