• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What shirt size are you ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shirt size are you ?

I'm a 17.5 but it getting very tight now, so leave the shirt open collar, and I'm fining it very difficult to get a good fitting 18" collar
    (poll to follow)
    12"-13"
    0.00%
    13"-14"
    0.00%
    14"-15"
    12.12%
    15-16"
    33.33%
    16-17
    27.27%
    17" +
    27.27%
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    I'm a 17.5 but it getting very tight now, so leave the shirt open collar, and I'm fining it very difficult to get a good fitting 18" collar
    (poll to follow)

me. 12"

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
      (poll to follow)
      You fat bastard, IIRC 18 is about 46 + inch chest? You must have moobs.
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
        You fat bastard, IIRC 18 is about 46 + inch chest? You must have moobs.

yea I have a 46" chest, but my body Fat % is 19% = no man boobs!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          me. 12"
          That’s shirt-size duder, not dick-size (and don’t exaggerate).
          "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Have your shirts tailored, tightwad...
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I must admit I buy shirt size 17.5 because I hate tight collars, this means the rest of the shirt is very baggy though

Why can't you get several collar sizes in each chest size grrrrrrrrr
              I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                me. 12"
                Christ how tiny are you ?? Skin bone and nothing else, no wonder you have trouble pulling the lasses....

Comment

Shirt.. shirt..
                  Oh yeah! I used to wear those to school!
                  Cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    Christ how tiny are you ?? Skin bone and nothing else, no wonder you have trouble pulling the lasses....

I was thinking that. I am a 15 and I am not particularly big for a bloke.

Comment

Working...
                    X