• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuck in York!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in York!

Whats with this weather man!!!

Trains are cancelled, nearly all the asurrounding roads are closed!!! And the river is just about to burst its banks, which will make it even worse...

If York drowns tonight, and I go with it, just know I loved you all very much
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Trains are cancelled, nearly all the asurrounding roads are closed!!! And the river is just about to burst its banks, which will make it even worse...

Do you duty Sally and dam that river with your arse
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Quick, run down to the Kings Arms and send me a photo of it flooding! Always wanted to see that happen.

Oh, have a beer too...

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner

Comment

bye!
          Call the cops

Comment

LOL
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

If you do get swept away try to get hold of something before you get washed out to sea. There is a Japanese whaling fleet just off Hull at the moment.

BTW. I love you too hun. Get yourself tucked up nice and snug in a bar. There is a nice one at the end of the paved zone with a couple of leather fetish barmaids as I recall.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

whatever you do , don't jump into the river
                That will flood surrounding towns as well.

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Baggy, you are really starting to impress me
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X