• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dam!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam!

Anyone got a spare one?

Looks like they need it oop North: Linky

If that thing breaks, it will pretty much wash away the three villages which have been evacuated. They reckon the damage caused could run into several pounds.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

One thing doesn't quite stack up:

"Fire crews are pumping water out of the reservoir in a bid to ease the pressure on the dam".

Where the feck to?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        If that thing breaks, it will pretty much wash away the three villages which have been evacuated. They reckon the damage caused could run into several pounds.

Comment

In geordieland they get a bra and knickers stuck in the drain, In Hull they get the complete guy.

oops sorry, RIP mate

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

So the resevoir wall is not strong enough to hold the full amount of water?

Good design there then.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                In geordieland they get a bra and knickers stuck in the drain, In Hull they get the complete guy.

oops sorry, RIP mate

You're going to hell mate, but so am I for laughing.

Comment

how often have they complained about lack of water, and now they have some they cant handle it?
                  I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Down the spillway...

HTH
                    Which is probably flooded.

Comment

Working...
                    X