• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anarchy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anarchy

Apparently we will be without a Prime Minister today, for the short duration between Tony Blair and El Gordo visiting the Queen.

How do you plan to celebrate this brief period of anarchy? I'm going to kick the vending machine and see if any Twixes fall out...

I hope El Gordo doesn't embarass himself at Buckingham Palace like Tony Blair in 'The Queen' (Helen Mirren).

Originally posted by Burdock
    I'm going to kick the vending machine and see if any Twixes fall out...
    You're such a wild man!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

No prime minister, but that's not anarchy. For those few minutes, the Queen will be directly in charge and don't you forget it. You'll be kneeling on Buckingham Palace carpet, handing back those Twixes with tears in your eyes my boy.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
        You'll be kneeling on Buckingham Palace carpet, handing back those Twixes with tears in your eyes my boy.

Just before they haul you off to the Tower. Now that's what I call tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime. Blair was such a pussy!

Comment

Queenie should close the curtains and turn off all the lights after B’Liar leaves and before el Gordo arrives. She should pretend she isn’t home.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
            Queenie should close the curtains and turn off all the lights after B’Liar leaves and before el Gordo arrives. She should pretend she isn’t home.
            or let her dogs loose in garden

Comment

She could at least invite him in and then think of little things to do first, like feeding the dogs or finishing off her batch of telegrams to old people, then really drag out the conversation to make him wait just a few minutes longer before he's actually Prime Minister. That would be p%ss funny.

Comment

Gordon doesn't look very happy about things. Is he a relative of yours Zeity?

http://www.b3tards.com/u/a4a03131915...fef/gordon.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                  Gordon doesn't look very happy about things. Is he a relative of yours Zeity?

http://www.b3tards.com/u/a4a03131915...fef/gordon.jpg

I wonder how long it will take his missus to wake up, smell the coffee, realise how Cherie milked it and think "Keerrchinnngggg!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                    She could at least invite him in and then think of little things to do first, like feeding the dogs or finishing off her batch of telegrams to old people, then really drag out the conversation to make him wait just a few minutes longer before he's actually Prime Minister. That would be p%ss funny.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X