• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon: When The **** Will It All End?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wimbledon: When The **** Will It All End?

After 2 days, I can't stand it. Missus has it on the TV all the time for live games and then insists watching the high lights in the evening.

Apart from watching Venus Williams' tits bouncing about (mmm, yum!) I fear I won't survive this year.

HELP!!

Originally posted by Kyajae
    After 2 days, I can't stand it. Missus has it on the TV all the time for live games and then insists watching the high lights in the evening.

Apart from watching Venus Williams' tits bouncing about (mmm, yum!) I fear I won't survive this year.

HELP!!
    at least it's better than football.
    Last edited by TheRightStuff; 27 June 2007, 09:09.

Comment

HELP!!
      It was better when the girls used to wear tiny panties. And as for where Anna Kournikova put her second serve tennis ball...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
        at least it's better then football.
        Than

HTH

SASguru
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
          It was better when the girls used to wear tiny panties. And as for where Anna Kournikova put her second serve tennis ball...
          I cant work out whether I fancy Justine Henin or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            Than

HTH

SASguru
            taht's waht I siad

Comment

HELP!!
              In answer to the original question, July 8th.

Come on, Tim!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaqqer
                In answer to the original question, July 8th.

That's too long. I'm dead in the water!!

Comment

So what date do the Wombles turn up?

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                    I cant work out whether I fancy Justine Henin or not.
                    Are you f*****g serious?

Comment

Working...
                    X