• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a bunch of hypocrites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of hypocrites

MPs of all parties gave TB a standing ovation after his last appearance in the Commons. Why? Do they all secretly think he's done a fantastic job? Does it mean that whoever wins the next election, we're in for more of the same?

Originally posted by Moose423956
    MPs of all parties gave TB a standing ovation after his last appearance in the Commons. Why? Do they all secretly think he's done a fantastic job? Does it mean that whoever wins the next election, we're in for more of the same?
    it's a bit like when you sign a colleagues card, and chip a couple of quid in, even if you think they're a tosser I suppose.

you'd want the same treatment in return..

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
      you'd want the same treatment in return..
      Absolutely not. If people think I'm useless, or a tosser, or both, I want them to tell me. How else can I improve myself?

Comment

Absolutely not. If people think I'm useless, or a tosser, or both, I want them to tell me. How else can I improve myself?
        I admire your're honesty. Not knowing you, I honestly couldn't say if you are useless or a tosser or both. But you do look like a moose.

Perhaps you could work on that aspect?

Comment

You useless tosser, you. But dont bother working on it, both conditions are incurable. Look at Bag'o'Pus, he's been trying to change for years.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            You useless tosser, you. But dont bother working on it, both conditions are incurable. Look at Bag'o'Pus, he's been trying to change for years.

Says the man who is as poular as a ginger headed stepson!!!!

Comment

He's had a great political career - something to be applauded even if you hate his guts.

Now if we could only get rid of the royals...
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
                He's had a great political career - something to be applauded even if you hate his guts.

Now if we could only get rid of the royals...
                I thought the beeb already did that, or was that some other show
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

It just shows how much we're back to having a political class, with everybody in the commons coming from a similar background regardless of party. The big social division between Labour and Conservative that we had from the 20s to the 80s must have been a minor blip.

Comment

Tony Blair is the best Tory PM we have never had.

Comment

Working...
                    X