• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got this problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this problem

A friend of mine (I use the term loosly) has become a bit weird lately and I need some advice on how to deal with the problem.
    First off he came up to Leeds to my 30th without being invited, sh@gged the local transvestite then starts banging on about 'norvern wimmin' having no scrupes.
    He goes on and on about how hard he works answering the phone for 14 hours a day then says he gets to answer the phone because of his determination, 'its nothing to do with luck'.
    What a toss pot.
    Next he starts to organise a 'boys holiday' even though I told him my missus wouldnt be happy. He went ahead anyway, coming out with sh1te like 'she'll understand', 'she's only a bird', 'She'll be gone in a few months when your bonus is all spent'

Calls himself a mate - he's a complete geeky prat.

Advice please

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      A friend of mine (I use the term loosly) has become a bit weird lately and I need some advice on how to deal with the problem.
      First off he came up to Leeds to my 30th without being invited, sh@gged the local transvestite then starts banging on about 'norvern wimmin' having no scrupes.
      He goes on and on about how hard he works answering the phone for 14 hours a day then says he gets to answer the phone because of his determination, 'its nothing to do with luck'.
      What a toss pot.
      Next he starts to organise a 'boys holiday' even though I told him my missus wouldnt be happy. He went ahead anyway, coming out with sh1te like 'she'll understand', 'she's only a bird', 'She'll be gone in a few months when your bonus is all spent'

Calls himself a mate - he's a complete geeky prat.

Advice please

What are scrupes?

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        What are scrupes?
        Is that 'bollocks' in 'Northern'?

Comment

a 45mm oughtta do it.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
            a 45mm oughtta do it.

If you only have 45mm, then I assume your missus is none too happy. Do not fear, I will pray for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
              If you only have 45mm, then I assume your missus is none too happy. Do not fear, I will pray for you...
              This usually applies to width so I suspect his missus will be more than happy with 45mm...up the harris!
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                This usually applies to width so I suspect his missus will be more than happy with 45mm...up the harris!
                Praise the lord, that's gotta hurt!!!!

Comment

El Duder yeah

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
                    a 45mm oughtta do it.

Do you mean .45 cal? As in a pistol. 45mm would be a ******* cannon.

Comment

Working...
                    X