• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flooding up north

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flooding up north

It's always the north that gets flooded, never down here in the tropical south.

Methinks mother nature is belatedly starting the great northern cull, and not a moment too late.
    Call the cops

How was Galastonbry?

How many young lasses did you tell you wre in a band?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer

Methinks mother nature is belatedly starting the great northern cull, and not a moment too late.

FFS not another "this thread will descend into a North/South slanging match" you southern monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        How was Galastonbry?

How many young lasses did you tell you wre in a band?
        Glasto was ace! I spent the majority of the time in the dance tents.

Didn't mention the band once as I lost the power of speech for most of the weekend - must have been something I ate....
        Call the cops

Comment

The reason they have floods in the North is that Northerners need to wash occasionally. We southerners have things called "Baths" and "showers" and "wash basins", linked to something called a "water supply". That is why we pay so much for our houses down here
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            The reason they have floods in the North is that Northerners need to wash occasionally. We southerners have things called "Baths" and "showers" and "wash basins", linked to something called a "water supply". That is why we pay so much for our houses down here
            In that lovely hard water of yours
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I lost the power of speech for most of the weekend - must have been something I ate....
              Well make sure you stock up on it whatever it was, that way those poor unfortunates within earshot of you will be spared a lot of tedious drivel!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No, but you mockneys do tend to make do with a stabbing/shooting a day by way of compensation.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Glasto was ace! I spent the majority of the time in the dance tents.

Didn't mention the band once as I lost the power of speech for most of the weekend - must have been something I ate....

How many pills did u eat Freaky?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                    Well make sure you stock up on it whatever it was, that way those poor unfortunates within earshot of you will be spared a lot of tedious drivel!
                    Another gem.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X