• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pavement cyclists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavement cyclists

Some of these idiots are really beginning to take the p*ss.

I can appreciate their desire to take refuge from the ever-increasing levels of traffic on the roads, but it's hard to have any sympathy when an increasing group is beginning to treat pavement cycling like an extreme sport in itself, putting pedestrians in danger.

I shout "Get a bloody car you cheapskate." at them.....

Comment

As a responsible cyclist, it pisses me off too.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Get a bloody car you cheapskate

Comment

I'm thinking of getting a new one,

What do you think, TT roadster or Elise.

About a 7 year old model of either for about 11K?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
            I'm thinking of getting a new one,

What do you think, TT roadster or Elise.

About a 7 year old model of either for about 11K?
            Lotus Exige....

Comment

Too much money - I only want to spend about 14K tops - saving for a yacht.

I'm tempted by the TT as Clarkeson thinks it's a boring drive. I therefore won't kill myself as I think might be possible with the Elise.

Comment

Too much money - I only want to spend about 14K tops - saving for a yacht.

I'm tempted by the TT as Clarkeson thinks it's a boring drive. I therefore won't kill myself as I think might be possible with the Elise.

You can get an Exige for 14K...

Comment

Again, there is the "might kill myself/lose licence" issue.

Comment

Again, there is the "might kill myself/lose licence" issue.
                    Yep, that's why I got rid of the Nissan 300ZX...I found myself at 175 on the A12 (in a dream of course copper...)...so decided it had to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X