• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6247992.stm

UK house price inflation "bounced back" in June with prices rising by 1.1%, according to the latest survey from the Nationwide building society.
    The stronger-than-expected increase lifted the annual rate of growth to 11.1% from 10.3% in May.

Nationwide said prices were rising more than twice as fast as last year, with the average house price now £184,070.

BTL! BTL! BTL!

Kerrrrrrrrrrchhhhhhhhinggggggg!!!!!

PusBag will be along soon to tell you how it's all going tits up according to his "inside" information.
    Information, that, BTW, he has singularly failed to profit from.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      PusBag will be along soon to tell you how it's all going tits up according to his "inside" information.

LOSER!

Comment

1/ I have made lots money out of housing

2/ Yes I must be wrong, the estate agents are lying to me, intrest rate rises, all lies, it didn't happen, people have limitless pockets, the credit boom will continue forever.

You are such a moron SAS

But Fionnuala Earley, Nationwide chief economist, said that despite June's uptick in inflation, the housing market was showing signs of "softening".

"Estate agents are continuing to show a fall in the number of new buyer enquiries and house builders are also registering falls in the numbers of site visitors," Ms Earley said.

She says the key reason is the steady rise in UK interest rates, which have been raised four times since last August, going up from 4.5% to 5.5%.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          1/ I have made lots money out of housing

2/ Yes I must be wrong, the estate agents are lying to me, intrest rate rises, all lies, it didn't happen, people have limitless pockets, the credit boom will continue forever.

You are such a moron SAS

But Fionnuala Earley, Nationwide chief economist, said that despite June's uptick in inflation, the housing market was showing signs of "softening".

"Estate agents are continuing to show a fall in the number of new buyer enquiries and house builders are also registering falls in the numbers of site visitors," Ms Earley said.

She says the key reason is the steady rise in UK interest rates, which have been raised four times since last August, going up from 4.5% to 5.5%.
          Not terribly bright, are ye?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Not terribly bright, are ye?
            Back to your standard list of insults again! I know you're not too fond of debate, difficult concepts go over your head!

"Poo pants! I won" is about your level!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              Back to your standard list of insults again! I know you're not too fond of debate, difficult concepts go over your head!

"Poo pants! I won" is about your level!
              Your mum.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Your mum.
                Stay out of topics you don't understand

Comment

So I should have sold up ages ago then and missed out on more double digit capital growth then Bag Puss?

The crash was forecast years ago and those doom mongerers would have cost me £10K's in pure loverly profit for doing sod all.

There ain't no crash mate. Not this year, not next or the year after that.

Double digit lovely FREE money.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
                    So I should have sold up ages ago then and missed out on more double digit capital growth then Bag Puss?

The crash was forecast years ago and those doom mongerers would have cost me £10K's in pure loverly profit for doing sod all.

There ain't no crash mate. Not this year, not next or the year after that.

Double digit lovely FREE money.

It's not profit to you've sold up and moved to Barbados.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X