• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

15mins and TImmy kicks it off again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15mins and TImmy kicks it off again

go Timmy go Timmy ra ra ra
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    go Timmy go Timmy ra ra ra
    The weather looks pretty grim out there at the moment ...
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Come on, Tim!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

'shot, tim

Comment

Tim strides about in a determined way. The crowd are like a 3rd arm. Wouldn't want to be his opponent in any Wimbledon match, eh Jim?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Tim strides over the court like an enraged tyrannosaurus rex. He's bellowing at the audience. Flames are shooting out of his nose. I wouldn't like to be a sheep with my hoof tangled up in the net, eh Jim?

Comment

Strewth! You mean this Tim-bloke isn't a whining pom? He's got as big balls as old Brucie who was caught shagging a sheep dunnunder.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Tim's in a certain depth of trouble here. Felithiano's first serve is firing on all available cylinders, and Henman just can't get involved. He's not not neck-deep yet, but it's creeping past his knees and heading for his waist
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                    13:59

Comment

Working...
                    X