• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye Bye

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye

That's it, we're finished, the games up, back to selling second hand motors:

Dear Dodgy

I hope you will forgive the unsolicited email; I am contacting you from Interactive Manpower Solutions, a staffing solutions company that provides extensive Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services to UK clients and permanent and temporary staffing solutions within India. IMS is part of a larger UK recruitment group; Empresaria Group Plc.

Our RPO services are tailored to take care of all the non-core and administrative functions of a recruitment organization and the objective is to bring about a greater cost efficiency as well as improved productivity. I have attached a mailer along with this email to give you an idea of the broad range of services that we can undertake on your behalf.

I am keen to discuss how the RPO services might be useful within your business; please advise if you wish to pursue this approach as my colleague is in the UK for a couple of months and would be pleased come to your offices at a mutually convenient time.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Don't hold your breath mate
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

awwww
    go on bate him, and post here, it could be interesting
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
      awwww
      go on bate him, and post here, it could be interesting
      bait!!

Comment

"Empresaria" is an anagram of "A prime arse".

mmm. Prime Arse.

Comment

Tell him you've outsourced this part of your business to India and arrange to meet their representative at your office in Bangalore.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
            Tell him you've outsourced this part of your business to India and arrange to meet their representative at your office in Bangalore.
            Surely telling him you have outsourced to China and arrange to meet him in your office in Beiijing would be more fun, especially if he turns up.....

Comment

Working...
            X