• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enterprise Outsourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise Outsourcing

I still find it amazing that more Enterprise companies, and SMBs for that matter, are not seeing and utilizing the obvious bennefits in costs and skills by investing in outsourcing their IT operations to India.!!

sure, we've seen a sizable part of the industry move in this direction, but I can tell you first hand, that their is still plenty of capacity, even at current levels, for further growth - and what a great place to live and work

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

i wouldn't go to sleep my friend.

sleep too long and your job will have moved to India before you've woken up

time to smell the coffee

Comment

http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/produc...b073aa3c0f32c1

Comment

Originally posted by Bollywood bad boy
          I still find it amazing that more Enterprise companies, and SMBs for that matter, are not seeing and utilizing the obvious bennefits in costs and skills by investing in outsourcing their IT operations to India.!!

sure, we've seen a sizable part of the industry move in this direction, but I can tell you first hand, that their is still plenty of capacity, even at current levels, for further growth - and what a great place to live and work

Comment

From what I gather there's a bit of a backlash at the moment - companies don't get what they want from overseas outsourcing when they can't produce a very exact specification - which is the case the majority of the time.

The Indian programmers I've worked with in the UK have been good (though generally a bit obsessed with Java and tend to brute-code their way around problems rather than think harder and solve them more elegantly) - it's just difficult to communicate with remote teams, I think.

Comment

i'd like to see your spelling in Hindi

in fact you'd better start learning - if you want to stay in this industry

Comment

Originally posted by Bollywood bad boy
                i'd like to see your spelling in Hindi

in fact you'd better start learning - if you want to stay in this industry
                ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Are you even from India? I'd have thought you'd been speaking, reading and writing English from the age of about 5, if you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by timh
                    Are you even from India? I'd have thought you'd been speaking, reading and writing English from the age of about 5, if you really are.
                    Don't feed the Troll.

Comment

Working...
                    X