• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back

Hello to all of you who knew who I was up to the end of last year when I told some truths about how we operate in the essssfrreeeeee group.

I disappeared as they banned us from this site but for some reason its working again so I say take advantage.

I have got some lovely gossip to tell you all and will be posting over the next few days.

I will be giving some info on perm placements for you aswell just in case you have friends going into perm roles.

As with before some of you will know the stuff but for the ones who don't, its valuable information to stop you getting stung.

not too many Mosquito's about this year and the weather is sh1te for bees at the moment, why do we need help from getting stung?
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
      not too many Mosquito's about this year and the weather is sh1te for bees at the moment, why do we need help from getting stung?
      Mosquitos bite

Comment

Hallo Dear,

I thought you'd been found out and quietly 'disposed of'.

It's good to know you're still alive.

One of your lot (a dark sider) turned up a little while ago and tried to defend your bosses.

Not sure who he was but it was somewhere on the Business forum a couple of months ago.

We didn't let on that we'd got an insider on the job...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'm front
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Something that sparked me to come back was a guy on the plane when i was coming back from holiday a few days ago was going on about XX and saying about how much he hated the group and he regularly comes on here. I cant remember his name though.

Right.............................

tell me what you all think about XX group changing their pay terms on contractor invoices to monthly as opposed to weekly and on all exisiting ones to 14 days?

any thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Theinformer
              tell me what you all think about XX group changing their pay terms on contractor invoices to monthly as opposed to weekly and on all exisiting ones to 14 days?
              Who cares about monthly payment, and 14 day payment terms? I'm still waiting for an invoice payment from an invoice issued to a direct client for which the work was done in April.

However, sleazy dishonest agents are something I could do without.

Comment

according to the amount of kick ups we've had here, a lot of guys care about not getting paid weekly.

I would have thought it would be a shock getting paid weekly (especially if its a large amount) to being told you'll get it fortnightly for the next 3 months, then you'll get it 1ce a month

Comment

They are lucky to get paid at all considering how much time they spend on this board
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

My experience has been that it's always at least 30 days between doing the work and getting the money for it, whether the money is paid "weekly" or "monthly". That's fine; any contractor that can't survive for an extra month without being paid is probably screwed in many other ways too.

Comment

Working...
                    X