• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tears rolling down my cheeks! help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tears rolling down my cheeks! help

I was sitting at my desk late this afternoon laughing hysterically at the This year’s CUK Summer Holiday thread, when my PM called by my desk on his way home.
    I turned around tears rolling down my cheeks, trying to keep a straight face, he looked shocked. He patted me on the shoulder and said “Don’t let it get to you, it’s only a job. Let’s have coffee tomorrow.”

I need help!

What the f*uk am I going to say to him over coffee ?

Suggestions please.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Tell him you're pregnant and the baby is his.

HTH

Comment

Just tell him you are feeling a bit emotional at this time of the month. That will shut him up straight away, discussion over.

hth

Addendum: I am really glad that I was not on site this afternoon so I didn't have to explain to anyone why I was pi$$ing myself with laughter.
      Last edited by Gonzo; 28 June 2007, 21:12.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
        Tell him you're pregnant and the baby is his.

HTH
        Barf
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

please restrict that to light relief. thanks. and be sure that the subject of your post is not going to complain!
          Last edited by scotspine; 28 June 2007, 21:47.

Comment

You're not my PM are you Moose ?
            Last edited by scotspine; 28 June 2007, 21:48.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
              You're not my PM are you Moose ?
              I could be anything you want me to be, dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
                Just tell him you are feeling a bit emotional at this time of the month. That will shut him up straight away, discussion over.
                Too easy Gonzo, I didn't want to play the girly card.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                  Too easy Gonzo, I didn't want to play the girly card.
                  Your call. In that situation I would use any material available, and I am bereft of ideas for an alternative.

As I said, I am glad that I was not on site so don't have to explain myself to anyone.

Comment

Just take your top off and wiggle - He'll forget what you were about to talk about
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X