• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend starts in 90 minutes...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend starts in 90 minutes...

I think I'll drive home early today after a 42 hour week (not much I know) which has included the agency inviting me to their barbecue in Ludwigsburg last Wednesday, which was nice. Only stayed an hour as I was driving and didn't know a single person there (apart from my rather attractive Thai agent.) Anyway this weekend will see me doing around 4 days of getting plonkered at:

http://www.darmstaedterheinerfest.de/

which AlfredJPruffock will know about in some detail I'm sure

Have a jolly good weekend everyone and don't forget, one size fits all
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Enjoy yourself...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
      I think I'll drive home early today after a 42 hour week (not much I know) which has included the agency inviting me to their barbecue in Ludwigsburg last Wednesday, which was nice. Only stayed an hour as I was driving and didn't know a single person there (apart from my rather attractive Thai agent.) Anyway this weekend will see me doing around 4 days of getting plonkered at:

http://www.darmstaedterheinerfest.de/

which AlfredJPruffock will know about in some detail I'm sure

Have a jolly good weekend everyone and don't forget, one size fits all
      Aye DA

I still have a collection of Wine Glassses which proudly sits in the Pruffock Mansion display cabinet from the Heinierfest from 1991 till 1994 - do you still see the old faces from the Space Agency ?

Alas - no more fests for me - all I have is my illness and declining years now - alas how bitter life can be !

Those were the days my friend
      We'd thought thy'd never end
      We would sing and drink forever and a day
      But the life we'd chose - we'd fight and never lose
      Those were the days - oh yes those were the days !

Prost !
      Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 29 June 2007, 09:12.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        Aye DA

Alas - no more fests for me - all I have is my illness and declining years now - alas how bitter life can be !

About this time Town used to swing so gay
        When glow-lamps budded in the light-blue trees
        And girls glanced lovelier as the air grew dim,
        -- In the old times, before he threw away his knees.
        Now he will never feel again how slim
        Girls' waists are, or how warm their subtle hands,
        All of them touch him like some queer disease.

Comment

Are you working in Stuttgart then? (or Zuffenhausen?)

Comment

Working...
          X