• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bugger...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6251936.stm

speed cam case...

Originally posted by zeitghost
    If those two guys were asylum seekers their case would have sailed through.

Comment

Oh well.. Back to the thermite, I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        If those two guys were asylum seekers their case would have sailed through.

if their car had been wearing a burkha, the police wouldn't have been able to see the numberplate

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          if their car had been wearing a burkha, the police wouldn't have been able to see the numberplate
          Can you imagine it. "Welcome to our new range of Nisasan Niqabs"

Comment

Fecking barstewards!!!!

I am really really pissed off about this. Legally speaking winning the case was a no brainer, I suspect there has been some political pressure bandied about here because we all know ho much it would cost the treasury if they had won....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Fecking barstewards!!!!

I am really really pissed off about this. Legally speaking winning the case was a no brainer, I suspect there has been some political pressure bandied about here because we all know ho much it would cost the treasury if they had won....

You're turning into a true cynic. You'll be putting prune juice on your All Bran, next.

Comment

Not a bad idea, would keep me regular....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Oooooooooo... does that work?
                  Apparently. But I've never gotten to the stage of being a true cynic. Well, not yet anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X