• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well, I never...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I never...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/6252362.stm

Wunnerful things, these little cameras...

Weird and dodgy though he is, does that snippet mean that he got punished for doing something that's not illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
      Weird and dodgy though he is, does that snippet mean that he got punished for doing something that's not illegal?

The man's a genious! That's the trouble with this country. So much inventive talent not being put to proper use.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Seems to be getting quite popular as a hobby...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6627651.stm

They will be banning people in high rise flats from owning telescopes next.

Comment

Reminds me of "The League of Gentlemen" . . .

"Good morning madam, would you mind answering a couple of questions?"

"No, certainly"

"Good. Would you like your breast pinched?"

"No! How dare you!"

<mumbling while writing on a clipboard>"Refuses to have breast pinched"

"OK, second question; are you sure?"
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Is is worse that they've got cameras? They don't seem to have arrested anybody just for peeping.

But at least with the camera option, they only have to do it the once, and then pin the picture on their bedroom wall. If they didn't take a photo, they'd have to peep much more often, and many more women would end up getting peeped at.

Peeping toms with cameras should be commended for their public-spirited efficiency, not demonised.

Comment

Working...
            X