• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the weekend...

Any plans for this weekend anyone? I'm going to Oxford on Saturday to visit some friends, apart from this nothing at the horizon...holiday in 2 weeks time...
    The rest is silence...

DIY, Walking Dog, Taking Mrs Cooperinliverp00l to town to spend my money!

I go on holiday in 24 days
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Snap.
      I'm visiting friends down south, and then getting ready for hols in middle July.

Comment

To drink lots of beer. Because the wife is not allowed to drink after the transplant I've decided to give a bit of moral support and cut out the booze until the weekend. Well that fecker is finally here and I'm going to spend as much of it pissed as I can. I have the fridge fully stocked, after throwing out all that food rubbish which nobody wants.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Taking a bunch of kids to the coast
          Great planning with the rain forecast !

Comment

Travelling home tonight, strip poker with the wife and doze off reading Plato's Republic.

Sat, entertaining my son (not strip poker !!!!), would have been hillwalking but to much rain in Yorkshire.

Pub with Dad and Lambroast dinner with Chianti.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

"Taking a bunch of kids to the coast"

Are you just taking them there? Are you going to leave them? Homing kids

"Pub with Dad and Lambroast dinner with Chianti."

What a sh1t name Chianti.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                To drink lots of beer. Because the wife is not allowed to drink after the transplant I've decided to give a bit of moral support and cut out the booze until the weekend. Well that fecker is finally here and I'm going to spend as much of it pissed as I can. I have the fridge fully stocked, after throwing out all that food rubbish which nobody wants.
                How is the other half now ? haven't seen an update on her condition lately
                Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Tony, how's the wife?

I'll probably be in a similar situsation in 5 -10 years - Iga
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Not bad now. I'm heading back to work next week. Been working from home since the op. The client has been really good about this, so I don't want to take the pi55. Her kidney function is now pretty much the same as most normal people.

"I'll probably be in a similar situsation in 5 -10 years - Iga"

You will....why? What have you got?

The op made her feel really rough, but I think she is over the worst of it (fingers crossed)

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X