• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shopping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping

I'm off to Tescos to do the shopping.

Anyone else want to join me?

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
    I'm off to Tescos to do the shopping.

Anyone else want to join me?
    Sorry OH, I've got guests round for Pims in 20 minutes.

Comment

Pity. Another time perhaps Wendigo.

Didn't even see Xog but then he probably goes to Sainsburys. Toff!

Right, sloe gin, parse2 updates and then DVD.

What an exciting life!

Comment

I find Waitrose has the best food by far, unfortunatly they also have the highest prices so we go maybe once a year when we are treating ourselves

Comment

Only use supermarkets for tins and packets these days. Fresh meat, veg, eggs, bread, cheese etc all come from local suppliers. Takes about 10-15 mins longer to do the weekly shop and costs around £15 more, but well worth it.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            ... Waitrose has the best food by far, unfortunatly they also have the highest prices.....
            That's why we have Sainsburys - it keps the riff raff out of Waitrose

Comment

Working...
            X