• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Dim Prawn?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Dim Prawn?

Does anyone know?

Who gives a stuff?

Comment

Thats not Nice Moose, Shame on you!

Posted today by still Unixman at 13.19

She's gone ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dim Prawn has been shunted to health ...
      Good riddance....
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
        Thats not Nice Moose, Shame on you!

Posted today by still Unixman at 13.19

She's gone ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dim Prawn has been shunted to health ...
        Good riddance....
        Huh? She's a no-good commie non-poll-tax-paying court-avoiding b**ch. Dim Prawn can rot in hell. Commie.

Comment

Doesn't he live in Slough? Shot probably.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
            Huh? She's a no-good commie non-poll-tax-paying court-avoiding b**ch. Dim Prawn can rot in hell. Commie.
            so she does have some good points then (except Commie)

Comment

so she does have some good points then (except Commie)
              None whatsoever. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. Along with Geoffrey Robinson, Gordon Brown, Keith Vaz, Stephen Timms, and all the other self-seeking "left wing" money grabbers voted in under Tony B'Liar's New Labour ticket, they can all rot in their own rat-infested hell. Not that I'm bitter. Or drunk.

Comment

None whatsoever. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. Along with Geoffrey Robinson, Gordon Brown, Keith Vaz, Stephen Timms, and all the other self-seeking "left wing" money grabbers voted in under Tony B'Liar's New Labour ticket, they can all rot in their own rat-infested hell. Not that I'm bitter. Or drunk.

I would hazard a guess that you are not a Labour supporter then?

Comment

I would hazard a guess that you are not a Labour supporter then?

My wife, a staunch Labour supporter, describes me as slightly to the right of Genghis Khan.

Comment

My wife, a staunch Labour supporter, describes me as slightly to the right of Genghis Khan.
                    Luckily my wife has no interest whatsoever in politics, but is a staunch Diver supporter.
                    Thinks I'm slightly to the left of completely sane and slightly subnormal.

Suprised yours can tolerate your slightly ascerbic attitude towards labour without divorce rearing its ugly head (or Homicide)

Comment

Working...
                    X