• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rain all due to current number one single...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain all due to current number one single...

Was listening to thr radio this morning and they said that since the current single that is at number 1 (umbrella - buy some american bint) in the charts got there is has been raining.

They suggested we should blame her for our tulipty whether and ban the song from the shops. They also suggested buying lots of songs about the sun to encourage the rain to go away

(Well it made me giggle)

Yeah I heard that on the radio too.. haha..

Whilst the statement is obviously absurd, the reverse is probably quite true - i.e. all the recent, near constant rain has been making people think of this song and they're buying it in hoards.

Personally, I'm getting a bit sick of it now!
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
    X