• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cater Allen "you are being held in a queue"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cater Allen "you are being held in a queue"

OK. I have just tried to phone Cater Allen and I get this message saying "all our staff are helping other customers and you are being held in a queue".

That has never, ever, ever, ever happened before.

What's going on over there? Have they trimmed back on the call centre staff now that the internet banking is up an running?

Originally posted by Gonzo
    OK. I have just tried to phone Cater Allen and I get this message saying "all our staff are helping other customers and you are being held in a queue".

That has never, ever, ever, ever happened before.

What's going on over there? Have they trimmed back on the call centre staff now that the internet banking is up an running?
    I've had it once, a few weeks ago. Was shocked.

Comment

This is a sad, sad day for customer service history.

The best have slipped up for the first time.

I have already ordered my Punjabi phrasebook from Amazon

Comment

I just had it as well, held in a queue for all of about 5 seconds....

and my internet banking won't work, so I'm waiting for a new number to be sent out!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

I've had it a couple of times, it's usually only a few seconds though. Not a British gas, read the newspaper, go to the loo, put the kettle on and have a kip length of time.
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
            Not a British gas, read the newspaper, go to the loo, put the kettle on and have a kip length of time.
            I love ringing British Gas....I simply place my iPod next to the receiver. My classical music collection is awesome

Comment

Working...
            X