• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow Bombers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glasgow Bombers...

The police have named of the failed bombers as Singed Inajeep.

For sale.

Jeep Cherokee, slight overheating problem.

Contact Mr Bashir Doorin.

Comment

his name was Mohammed Blowmejeep

Comment

One arrested suspect who has denied any knowledge or involvement has been named as Asif Inoor

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          One arrested suspect who has denied any knowledge or involvement has been named as Asif Inoor
          The one on fire was Maheed Sroastin

Comment

Beautiful British names.

Comment

Won't they get done for breaking the no smoking ban in the airport?

Comment

There was a comment on radio 2 this morning about how the very people they tried to murder were the ones that helped put the flames out from one of their burning bodies, hindsight is a wonderful thing... if anyone realised what they were trying to do at the time I suspect the bystanders would have been spraying lighter fuel on them.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  There was a comment on radio 2 this morning about how the very people they tried to murder were the ones that helped put the flames out from one of their burning bodies, hindsight is a wonderful thing... if anyone realised what they were trying to do at the time I suspect the bystanders would have been spraying lighter fuel on them.
                  I would piss on them if that helped
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I would stab his eyes with needles and chop his fingers off and make him eat bacon sarnies...

Comment

Working...
                    X