• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we only trust recruitment consultants?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we only trust recruitment consultants?

With NHS doctors blowing away half of London and Scotland, with lawyers and judges revealing their genitals to all and sundry in public places, with heads of large UK public companies sticking their dicks into all and sundry, with IT contractors involved in the dark arts of cyber crime, who can we look to in society to trust anymore?

Dont worry folks it is us lot, squeaky clean(ish) recruitment consultants who continue to defy the critics by never appearing in the press as culprits of dodgy activity

trust us, you know you can
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    With NHS doctors blowing away half of London and Scotland, with lawyers and judges revealing their genitals to all and sundry in public places, with heads of large UK public companies sticking their dicks into all and sundry, with IT contractors involved in the dark arts of cyber crime, who can we look to in society to trust anymore?

Dont worry folks it is us lot, squeaky clean(ish) recruitment consultants who continue to defy the critics by never appearing in the press as culprits of dodgy activity

trust us, you know you can

Squeaky clean? I almost fell off my bl**dy chair!!!

I put you lot up there with lawyers and estate agents!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
      Apparently they have started to use Rec Cons instead of rats for laboratory experimentation. They are not as intelligent as the rats, but the research scientists don't become so attached to them!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        Squeaky clean? I almost fell off my bl**dy chair!!!

At least we are going "up"

But lawyers? even we do not stoop to flashing on trains and lying through our teeth to keep terrorists in Britain.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I suppose when it comes to evil, at least recruitment consultants are upfront about it.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
            Apparently they have started to use Rec Cons instead of rats for laboratory experimentation. They are not as intelligent as the rats, but the research scientists don't become so attached to them!
            Plus causing them pain doesn't feel so bad.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

Plus there are some things rats won't do
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Our mums love us though, and so would our fathers if they only knew we existed

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    Our mums love us though, and so would our fathers if they only knew we existed
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X