• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ban threads on banning things

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban threads on banning things

Right, we have threads on banning things, threads on banning bans, I propose a ban on threads related to banning things...

Mod, ban this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
      Mod, ban this thread!

You can't, there is a ban on banning things...

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        Right, we have threads on banning things, threads on banning bans, I propose a ban on threads related to banning things...

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
          You can't, there is a ban on banning things...
          If there is a ban on banning things, then the ban on banning things is in itself banned so the ban on banning things can't go ahead since it contradicts the purpose of a ban on banning things.

(Where's the asprin?)

Comment

how about threading some banners?

i've just kintted a lovely banner that says, 'no more bans on banning threads which ban bans in threads'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              If there is a ban on banning things, then the ban on banning things is in itself banned so the ban on banning things can't go ahead since it contradicts the purpose of a ban on banning things.

(Where's the asprin?)
              You make a valid point...I will go get my slide rule and see what it is though!!!!

Comment

OK - guys, you're going to get swallowed by a paradox. Bans are banned. Meta-bans are allowed.

Comment

Working...
                X