• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Better Suction than a Dyson?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Suction than a Dyson?

This is not a post to discuss the abilities of Monica Lewinsky, but something much more mundane...

I am in the market for a new hover, so looking for recommendations. Should I follow the crowd and get a Dyson, or something else. I knew a guy who used to rave on about Kirby's but not sure if they are still around and are still expensive.

Anyway what would you recommend for a good suck?
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

A hover?

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
      This is not a post to discuss the abilities of Monica Lewinsky, but something much more mundane...

I am in the market for a new hover, so looking for recommendations. Should I follow the crowd and get a Dyson, or something else. I knew a guy who used to rave on about Kirby's but not sure if they are still around and are still expensive.

Anyway what would you recommend for a good suck?
      Glossop, I see your problem. Mechanical would be safer.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Think I may need some suction myself, maybe I shud get a hover!!!

Comment

Children, anyone got any ideas on this one? God, I am sounding like the Bogeyman now

I am quite interested because I have blown up the motor on my Dyson tonight so am thinking about a replacement.

Mrs Gonzo has always told me she can't do the hoovering because the old one was yellow. If it had been purple then she would have done it.

Obviously the replacement is going to be purple but if anyone has any suggestions for brands other than dyson then I would be interested.

Or do you just leave it to your other halves (if you have one) and don't give a sh1t?

Comment

What's a Hoover?
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nothing sucks like an Electrolux

Comment

I have not found a vacumn cleaner better than a Dyson- now on my third
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Yer all getting a bit too technical on here!

Do these electrolux and hoover people make laptops or what?
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
                    Children, anyone got any ideas on this one? God, I am sounding like the Bogeyman now

I am quite interested because I have blown up the motor on my Dyson tonight so am thinking about a replacement.

Mrs Gonzo has always told me she can't do the hoovering because the old one was yellow. If it had been purple then she would have done it.

Obviously the replacement is going to be purple but if anyone has any suggestions for brands other than dyson then I would be interested.

Or do you just leave it to your other halves (if you have one) and don't give a sh1t?
                    Are you sure it's the motor? the biggest problem I've had is with the cable being stretched and breaking
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X