• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Professional Ind Ins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional Ind Ins

Hi Guys,

Anybody got any experience of Professional Indemnity Ins, new to contracting ( 1st contract ) and don't have a piggin clue where to get it and what to look out for.

Originally posted by Jed
    Hi Guys,

Anybody got any experience of Professional Indemnity Ins, new to contracting ( 1st contract ) and don't have a piggin clue where to get it and what to look out for.
    I think someone posted some info. in the other sections, this is section is only for losers. sorry mate
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Use the links at the side...all the info is there...

Comment

Generally you ask things like that in the Accounting / Legal forum. Alternatively you could look for the link titled "Insurance" over there on the right-------->
        [EDIT. Beaten to it.]

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
          I think someone posted some info. in the other sections, this is section is only for losers. sorry mate
          Who are you calling a loser?

Hi! alreadypacked, how's the Emerald Isle treating you?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
            Who are you calling a loser?

Hi! alreadypacked, how's the Emerald Isle treating you?
            Pi$$ing down all day! not having much luck with my lawyer at the moment, keeps sending me out wrong contracts. Different but wrong.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

guess bit like rtfm . cheers

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                Pi$$ing down all day! not having much luck with my lawyer at the moment, keeps sending me out wrong contracts. Different but wrong.
                I'd say come and work for me, but I'd have to sack 4 of my perm staff to afford your extortionate rates

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
                  I'd say come and work for me, but I'd have to sack 4 of my perm staff to afford your extortionate rates
                  Only 4 think again
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X