• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread domination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread domination

In the news today.
    A battle of epic proportions took place on CUK tonight, Troll V AlreadyPacked.
    Althou Troll took to using underhand tactics that gained him a slim lead at times, he was finaly defeated in the early hours when his supply lines were cut and AP's reinforcements carried out a pincer movement that brought the conflict to a swift conclusion.
    Cassualties were light on both sides. with injuries confined to digit bruising, RSI and eye strain

End of News
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Are you AP's bitch?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      Are you AP's bitch?
      No!

Her Brother in Arms

Comment

Oh... and what are your goals... what is your mission statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          Oh... and what are your goals... what is your mission statement?
          To wind up as many people as possible with leading questions that promote controversy. See previous posts by Diver

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
            To wind up as many people as possible with leading questions that promote controversy. See previous posts by Diver
            I haven't seen many leading questions... could you please recap those you think are relevant TIA

Comment

02:13

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                02:13

Comment

domination? ooo lovely...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                    domination? ooo lovely...

Its too early for that mule!

Go take a cold shower

Comment

Working...
                    X