• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farting at Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farting at Work

When i first started in IT waaaay back in 2000, i remember sitting next to a project manager who used to let rip in the office.

I remmeber thinking how disgusting it was, and that i would never do such thigns.

Its taken 7years and im sat here, finding myself not giving a tulip and passing wind, albeit silently at my desk, not really giving a tulip about how bad it smells.

Anyone else feel the same way?

It's precisely becuase your not giving a tulip that youv'e got wind.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      When i first started in IT waaaay back in 2000, i remember sitting next to a project manager who used to let rip in the office.

I remmeber thinking how disgusting it was, and that i would never do such thigns.

Its taken 7years and im sat here, finding myself not giving a tulip and passing wind, albeit silently at my desk, not really giving a tulip about how bad it smells.

I had a 1-2-1 with my boss last week and during it he just leant to one side and let off a ripper. I thought it both rude and impolite. I would have just let it slip out silently.....

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        I had a 1-2-1 with my boss last week and during it he just leant to one side and let off a ripper. I thought it both rude and impolite. I would have just let it slip out silently.....

class!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
          It's precisely becuase your not giving a tulip that youv'e got wind.
          and it's precisely because he's not eating that he's not giving a tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
            and it's precisely because he's not eating that he's not giving a tulip.
            Solution: Weetabix.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Your contract may not be extended

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                Your contract may not be extended
                eh? if there is one thing for sure, my extension is in the bag mate.

Comment

When I was working from home I used to sit there farting all day. I had to stop after a couple of months because I was actually getting a sore arse from it. I wonder if any research has been done into the effects of excessive, unrestrained wind-breaking. I bet there's a huge gap in medical and scientific knowledge in that field.

Comment

I try not to fart at all these days.

I am getting old and worry constantly about incontinance.
                    Last time I farted I followed through badly.
                    Had to flush my underwear.
                    Oddly enough there was someones bra in the bog too.
                    Don't think I could possibly visit Newcastle again now either.
                    Most embarrasing.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X