• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Running commentary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running commentary

Why do some people insist on giving a running commentary about everything they're doing. It's bloody annoying.

There's a guy here who keeps saying to his workstation "Right, now I'm going to..." or "No, you shouldn't be doing that", etc. It's starting to get on my norks. I may kill him.

Anyway, how is everyone on this fine and sunny day?

Originally posted by Moose423956
    ... I may kill him....
    Don't do it straight away, you'll have lots more fun torturing him first...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Why do some people insist on giving a running commentary about everything they're doing. It's bloody annoying.

There's a guy here who keeps saying to his workstation "Right, now I'm going to..." or "No, you shouldn't be doing that", etc. It's starting to get on my norks. I may kill him.

Yeah, can be annoying, at least until you kill him!!!!

Comment

Keep saying to him in a loud voice across the office "Sorry, were you talking to me?" everytime the sad tw@t talks to himself.

Comment

Send him on a very urgent task in the server room. Works for me
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
            Or to the basement if you have one...any, I am off now to go send an email, then have a coffee, fart a little and then maybe come back and finish the document I was working on....

Comment

Sounds like he's one of those iritating little pr1cks that are simply vocally justifying their own existence.

Or is that sadguru?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                Make sure you leave a fart in there beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                  Or to the basement if you have one...
                  Even better if you don't.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I agree 100%. There are a couple of complete tuggers that insist on starting threads with the likes of "I'm having this for lunch". I'm not even interested in what my g/f is having for lunch. Why the f**k would I want to know what a complete stranger, who I will never meet, is having for lunch?

Comment

Working...
                    X