• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce - not as final as you think

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce - not as final as you think

Quite unbelievable

That is outrageous.

I hope he fights it all the way to prison.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
      All women are gold diggers.

You heard it here first

Comment

Unbelievable.... no chance of shaking them off even after 30 years
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

But the guy was a self made wealthy man. Of course he deserves to pay for everything and everyones misfortune.

I'm guessing the judge is a leftie friend of Tony and probably advises New Labour on matters of "fairness".

Comment

Quite believable. Men(and some women) need to learn that the family courts are pure evil and ignore parliament acts i.e. the 1989 Children Act.

Maybe is this guy had given some money to f4j he wouldn't have to make such a big payout.

The stupidity, egotism and self interest of men seems to hold no bounds.

Comment

feck me I'm angry

Comment

When me and my ex finally divorced (after she too f*cked off with another bloke), I contacted the North American Meterological Survey and nominated the next hurricane to be named after her.

In the suggestion form, I had to briefly put why I was nominating a certain name, so I explained that it was name of my ex-missus who was like a hurricane; when I first met her she was wild, unpredictable and had that exciting sense of danger. By the time she'd gone, she'd taken the car and the whole ******' house with her.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                    When me and my ex finally divorced (after she too f*cked off with another bloke), I contacted the North American Meterological Survey and nominated the next hurricane to be named after her.

In the suggestion form, I had to briefly put why I was nominating a certain name, so I explained that it was name of my ex-missus who was like a hurricane; when I first met her she was wild, unpredictable and had that exciting sense of danger. By the time she'd gone, she'd taken the car and the whole ******' house with her.
                    Did they use it?

Comment

Working...
                    X