• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it worth getting married?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth getting married?

I worked away from home for two and a half years and my relationship suffered. That was a long time ago though; I'm married now and happily so.

Quite a few people on these forums seem to have got divorced. Is the contractor lifestyle of chasing the cash taking its pound of flesh?

Or are you all crap in bed?

Regards,

Jeremy Kyle

Originally posted by Chugnut
    Jeremy Kyle
    Your TV show is unmitigated tulipe.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The answer is No. Next!
      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

It's just another contract. For the right gig you'll sign...

Comment

If you want to see a high divorce rate look at the forces.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I worked away from home for two and a half years and my relationship suffered. That was a long time ago though; I'm married now and happily so.

Quite a few people on these forums seem to have got divorced. Is the contractor lifestyle of chasing the cash taking its pound of flesh?

Or are you all crap in bed?

Regards,

Jeremy Kyle
            Reason for divorce is "family" courts encourage women to fleece men of every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
              Your TV show is unmitigated tulipe.
              I know, but it pays the bills. I just post on here between takes.

However, our next show "Russian donkey slept with my mother-in-law!" will be a belter. Stay tuned.

JK

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                Reason for divorce is "family" courts encourage women to fleece men of every penny.

Hear hear

Comment

I know, but it pays the bills. I just post on here between takes.

However, our next show "Russian donkey slept with my mother-in-law!" will be a belter. Stay tuned.

JK
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I've worked away for the last 3 years and it seems to work fine for me.

Mind you saying that the missus and kids ******* hate me anyway.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
                    X