• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All In One printer suggestions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All In One printer suggestions

Can anyone suggest a good all in one printer that can scan,print and copy.....have been looking at the HP printers...any suggestions/comments?

I would normally go for a HP but I quite like the look of the Samsung as these devices can be quite bulky but this one is nice and compact.

Think it is also on offer at PC World at the moment.

Samsung SCX-4200

P.S. I don't have any experience of this device so other posters may be able to advise on it's merits.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
      I would normally go for a HP but I quite like the look of the Samsung as these devices can be quite bulky but this one is nice and compact.

Think it is also on offer at PC World at the moment.

Samsung SCX-4200

P.S. I don't have any experience of this device so other posters may be able to advise on it's merits.
      Looks pretty impressive..thanks Clippy

Comment

HP OfficeJet 5610...pretty good value for money
        The rest is silence...

Comment

I've got the HP6310 I think. It's ok. It smudges, but laser all in ones are too expensive.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

HP2830. Hang the expense !

Comment

I have been looking at the HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer its on a the expensive side but its a network printer so everyone can use it..

Comment

Tried a few but always go back to HP. Most reliable, and overall they seem to last longer per cartridge than other makes.
                Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

I've got a HP7410 and it's been ok so far - duplex printing, duplex scanning, wifi, etc etc.

The only niggle is the drivers: lordy do those drivers suck sh*t through a straw sideways! 700Mb of drivel, and if you've got a vaguely funny network (firewalls etc) it gets fiddly. Works fine now but Mrs Zorba has a ridiculously low computer problem tolerance level - explodes if Windows takes a second too long to load - so we had a 'teething' period, shall we say.

Comment

I'm using a HP 9120, great bit of kit. Does duplex printing and has a document feeder that can scan in duplex mode as well (no more messing about turning that sheet of paper over again and again on the glass!!).

Has all the usual, Fax, Scan, Copy, Print and also have a network port so you can run it as a netowrk printer.

Comment

Working...
                    X