• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson - Mayor of London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Johnson - Mayor of London?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6269158.stm

Boris! Boris! Boris! Boris!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Originally posted by Jog On
    I'll second that! The man's an oratorial genius.

Comment

He's a fanny more like.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Red Ken is too right wing.

Can't we have chairman Mao for mayor?

Comment

I say Boris for PM!!!

Comment

They could stick Mother Theresa up as their candidate and she wouldnt get in. Red Ken is unbeatable. He would get my vote just for sorting out the transport. Its seems miles better than 7 years ago when i first ventured darrn saarf.

Comment

Originally posted by pickle
              They could stick Mother Theresa up as their candidate and she wouldnt get in. Red Ken is unbeatable. He would get my vote just for sorting out the transport. Its seems miles better than 7 years ago when i first ventured to darrn saarf.
              WHAT? You're clearly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                OK, by transport I mean busses and tubes and taxis. ie the forms i use.

They are miles better than they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                  I concur wholeheartedly - all Congestion Charging meant to me was that I had to wait to cross Cheapside as the traffic started moving...
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                    I concur wholeheartedly - all Congestion Charging meant to me was that I had to wait to cross Cheapside as the traffic started moving...
                    sorry, thats me in my taxi whizzing down to the client's office.

Comment

Working...
                    X