• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Challenge for Casuus Deli - and maybe our next summer holiday...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge for Casuus Deli - and maybe our next summer holiday...

www.stormfront.org (not worksafe, folks)

Sadly it won't be much of a summer holiday as they won't extend the same courtesy that we do here of free speech. As soon as you post something critical, you will be removed with lots of abuse.
    But hey let's give it a go.

And Delhi Beli, any idea why your mates are so insecure?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Sorry. That site contravenes the 'acceptable use' policy. And that's my home 'acceptable use' policy (which does normally let some pretty strong stuff through I will admit ), not my work one.

112,000 members. 21,000 active members.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
      Sorry. That site contravenes the 'acceptable use' policy. And that's my home 'acceptable use' policy (which does normally let some pretty strong stuff through I will admit ), not my work one.

112,000 members. 21,000 active members.
      Just registered on their site as Nkome Mugambo, Password blackpower.
      They wouldn't even let me post!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

At least they allow inlined images

Gonzo: They are a world wide organisation 112,000 globally is pretty minor.
        Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 5 July 2007, 05:48.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

White Pride? Come on folks - you spend all year trying to get a tan ffs
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

I also find it amusing that they tend to wear BLACK as a uniform.

The ironing is delicious.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

My work filter says 'Racism and Hate' is banned. It even removed the little 'I certify this site is for work use' button

Comment

Oh SG - Shameless unoriginality!

Originally posted by Rantor
                Now that would be a CUK Holiday destination for those partial to a death threat or two

Possibly NSFW

Comment

I have no doubt these people exist, I didn't know the organisation and didn't read beyond the first page. It would be sensible to listen to the more reasonable types such as myself and other enlightened esteemed posters herein unless you desire their (stormfront) numbers to increase.

I have noticed that many times people say exactly what I say and are agreed with yet the reaction to the same from I is quite vitriolic. That exposes some of you as trolls or at the very least as having attention deficit disorders.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    I also find it amusing that they tend to wear BLACK as a uniform.

The ironing is delicious.
                    Speaking of ironing, this summer's household topics have covered cookers and vacuum cleaners, but no irons yet.

Mine's a 2200 Watt Turmix Dampfstation. Can apparently iron curtains in situ with it.

Not my model, but here's the spec of a Turmix:

http://www.super-discount.ch/turmix-...533858df219510
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X