• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather

How the f**k do u pommes handle the weather here, seriously, the sun last came out in April.. Summer has only 7 weeks left. Don't u get depressed?(Quickly dons his flame suit).

Originally posted by XTC
    How the f**k do u pommes handle the weather here, seriously, the sun last came out in April.. Summer has only 7 weeks left. Don't u get depressed?(Quickly dons his flame suit).

I dont know if you've noticed, but we tend to drink a lot.

HTH
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      I dont know if you've noticed, but we tend to drink a lot.

HTH
      AHh now I remember why I like living here! Forget the weather! It only makes me feel guilty when it's sunny and I'm drinking!

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
        It seems to be good enough to persuade half of your country to want to come here
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

That's part of the attraction... 4 seasons & the unpredictability of the weather - some years hose pipe bans, some years scorchers.. this year is a repeat of 7 years ago when summer was just warmer rain - you adapt and carry on.
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by XTC

Poms sort it out sport
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Good job you've kept you're flame suit - aren't there forest fires 4 years out of 5 in Oz these days?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I take confort from the fact that our weather tends to keep most of the Abbos out.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                  Good job you've kept you're flame suit - aren't there forest fires 4 years out of 5 in Oz these days?
                  On the East coast, so who cares..

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
                    On the East coast, so who cares..
                    The people who live there?

Coping mechanism for tulipty weather? Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X