• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hostile Environment Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostile Environment Training

All sorts of requirements nowadays...

http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/vac...tion=924009571

A leading IT Solutions Company has a requirement for a Cisco certified Engineern who has completed the Hostile Environment Training course required to complete the installation in Jerusalem by moving the existing Reith data connections to the new system installed in phase 1. Candidate is required to install the pre-configured Cisco equipment in the BBC News Bureau

Do I need to bring in a Kalashnikov as part of mandatory networking toolkit? How can I carry a Kalashnikov past Heathrow Security checks?...
    The rest is silence...

Originally posted by Viktor
    All sorts of requirements nowadays...

http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/vac...tion=924009571

A leading IT Solutions Company has a requirement for a Cisco certified Engineern who has completed the Hostile Environment Training course required to complete the installation in Jerusalem by moving the existing Reith data connections to the new system installed in phase 1. Candidate is required to install the pre-configured Cisco equipment in the BBC News Bureau

Do I need to bring in a Kalashnikov as part of mandatory networking toolkit? How can I carry a Kalashnikov past Heathrow Security checks?...
    What the feck is an "Engineern"

Comment

who cares, it's 450£/day...
      The rest is silence...

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
        who cares, it's 450£/day...
        Doesn't seem much for working in a hostile environment

Comment

Working...
        X