• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

life in own hands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life in own hands

last night travelling home on the single decker bus a young gent i was sitting next too lit up a joint...

Now i'm no prude ut i was not in thew mood to smell his "wicked skunk" so asked him politley to "do me a favour and put that out lad"

after a few words he did....

He was only 14 or so but i was definitely brickin it in case a whole gang got in board and then started pounding my head!

Was I wrong to put myself in such peril?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    last night travelling home on the single decker bus a young gent i was sitting next too lit up a joint...

Now i'm no prude ut i was not in thew mood to smell his "wicked skunk" so asked him politley to "do me a favour and put that out lad"

He was only 14 or so but i was definitely brickin it in case a whole gang got in board and then started pounding my head!

You are Victor Meldrew and I claim £5 out of your pension
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Got on the Bus with me day sava, smoked a reefa in da corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uja3W-ibifc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MriW...elated&search=
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Typical youth of today, not passing it around.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

No, but carry a stanley knife in future just in case it happens again.

Comment

Thanks Numpty - that second vid has just RIPd my keyboard, coffee everywhere... And now the good lady secretary is coming up the stairs to ask me what all the noise is about. Top quality!

Comment

Exactly the reason why I and many others refuse to use public transport and continue using our cars.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
                Thanks Numpty - that second vid has just RIPd my keyboard, coffee everywhere... And now the good lady secretary is coming up the stairs to ask me what all the noise is about. Top quality!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieo_Z...elated&search=
                I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                  ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner

If only they knew how funny they are.

Comment

Working...
                    X