• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On The Floor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On The Floor

I'm going on my stag do this weekend and am after some suggestiosn for the following.

1. Drinking Games
    2. Cocktails to try (not fancy cocktails but more of your ruff and ready ones like Cider and Larger "SnakeBite"

ANy suggestion will do. My objective is to get really p1ssed and end up on the floor some point in the day/night
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

half a lager and a bottle of Smirnof Ice = TURBO SHANDY, a lethal cocktail

Comment

Cocktail=Pint of nasty=A shot from each of the available optics until the glass is full. I had this on my stag night 9 years ago and haven't yet got over it...
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
        half a lager and a bottle of Smirnof Ice = TURBO SHANDY, a lethal cocktail
        Irn Bru with industrial ethanol (95%) - might want to premake a batch to avoid excessive death later on.

Half of Guiness, Half of strong Cider, Double Vodka - A BallBlaster IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
          My objective is to get really p1ssed and end up on the floor some point in the daynight/
          As Dodgy Agent said... this is why alcohol should be banned

Bunch of Scousers, drinking to excess - mark my words it will end in tears
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Sledgehammer: half a pint of dry cider and half a pint of white wine.

Quite literally 'hits the spot'!

(Not that you're likely to on a stag do, but never, ever try to do a jigsaw puzzle after two of these!)

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
              Irn Bru with industrial ethanol (95%) - might want to premake a batch to avoid excessive death later on.
              Nothing worse than excessive death I reckon...

Comment

Bottle of blue WKD and a shot of port in a pint pot - cheeky Vimto! (I think...) There's also a cop-out version if your pacing yourself which is blue WKD with blackcurrant.

Drinking games - the name game is always good.

Rule 1: I say a famous person's name, next person says another famous name but the first letter of that first name has to be the first letter of my person's surname.

Figure 1:

'John Wayne... Walter Matthau... Marco Polo... Peter Shilton...'

Rule 2: To add to that, a person who's first name and surname have the same letters reverses the direction around the table.

Figure 2 (where Px is person):

P1 'Marco Polo'...P2 'Peter Shilton'... P3 'Susan Sarendon'... back to P2 'Samantha Fox'.

This can get amusing with double B names as there are loads.

Rule 3: Finally, one name is declared the joker - if someone says that name, everyone has to toast that person by repeating the name loudly. The last one (there's always one off the mark) has to down it (or whatever forfeit you find appropriate).

Much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                  Nothing worse than excessive death I reckon...
                  ....it can certainly limit your options and people tend to ask all sort of arsey questions afterwards.....

Comment

Flaming Lamborghini
                    Put Sambuca and Kahlua (or Tia Maria if you can't find Kahula) into the Cocktail Glass. Pour out a shot of Baileys and a shot of Blue Curacao into two separate shot glasses either side of the cocktail glass.

Set light to the Sambuca and Kahlua and start to drink through the straw, pour in the Baileys and Blue Curacao and keep drinking untill it's all gone!!

Need to down it but great fun and gives you a nice hit.

Then you can start lightinf shots of Sambuca in your mouth and all sorts of silly other things I used to do when I was a bit younger... (and still do given the chance )

Comment

Working...
                    X