• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strange Office Habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Office Habits

For the third day running, I've observed the same bloke on the other side of the office using a staightened out paper clip as a tooth pick.

The time to worry is when he straightens the paper clip, then unzips his flies!
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

I used to work in the same dept as a guy who had a 'bogey board' on his desk. He used to mark particularly impressive 'extractions' with the date and time. Truly disgusting....
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        For the third day running, I've observed the same bloke on the other side of the office using a staightened out paper clip as a tooth pick.
        I used to work with someone who did that, I wonder if its the same guy.
        probably in his mid fifties now, initials SW ?

Comment

I love scratching my balls at work.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Too much information !
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
              I used to work in the same dept as a guy who had a 'bogey board' on his desk. He used to mark particularly impressive 'extractions' with the date and time. Truly disgusting....

very very sick!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

bad as not washing your hands after going for a #1 or #2
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Orangutan
                  I used to work with someone who did that, I wonder if its the same guy.
                  probably in his mid fifties now, initials SW ?
                  Nah, first name Robin (I think), in his forties. Make my teeth go on edge just watching him with that paper clip.

Comment

I used to work with a guy, who found Diet Coke too strong and used to dilute it with water.

Comment

Working...
                    X