• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Subconscious bad habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subconscious bad habits

Do you know that person in the office who profusely blinks when stressed...or has a wierd twitch/tick but doesn't realise. How do you know you haven't got the same?!

Anyway, what's the weirdest 'unawares' bad habits you've seen?

Originally posted by scon_ead
    Do you know that person in the office who profusely blinks when stressed...or has a wierd twitch/tick but doesn't realise. How do you know you haven't got the same?!

Anyway, what's the weirdest 'unawares' bad habits you've seen?

i constantly twitch my A hole.

Comment

Well, not in the office, but there's a middle aged ish guy who often gets on my train who reads his book whilst running his fingers accross the page just like how you learn to read in primary school, except that he's reading at quite a fast pace - I can tell because he's moving his hand back and forth like he's the world's fastest braille reader.
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

The speed of your descent into the bowels of utter depravity is astounding.

well done that man
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Finger reading

I do that sometimes. It's a speed-reading technique and it's especially good for crowded places, to stop your concentration from going.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
            duder, as SallyAnn has already pointed out, it's "an hole".

The vegetarian option.

Comment

I fart all the time.

Comment

Staring at cleavage.

Ooops, there I go again.
                It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Yes I have an unconcious habit, I didnt realise till my wife pointed it out to me.
                  I drink ten pints of lager every night, fall asleep on the couch - totally unconcious, then fart while she tries to watch the telly

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I put my hand on the back of my neck when chatting up female collegues I secretly wanna make out with.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X