• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PRINCE2 FOUNDATION Exam (July 6th Friday After noon) TIPS..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRINCE2 FOUNDATION Exam (July 6th Friday After noon) TIPS..??

Guys ,

I have Prince2 Foundation exam tomorrow. I am planning to start preparation in an hour or so...(late starter..!) . I read 90% PASS in Foundation. I donot want to reduce that % & to loose £200. Any one got any Tips on this Foundation exam..?. As I have another 2-3 hours only to learn this. Any help highly appreciated.. Any one successfully taken this exam with out long preparation..? I am eager to hear some helpful advices from any who PASSEd exam with out long preparation. Any response before 11AM tomorrow highly appreciated.. TIA..

-Darren

The pass mark is 50%. If you have read and understood the basics of the PRINCE2 project lifecycle then you will pass. I didn't do to much preparation for my exam, except perhaps 10 years of project management...
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Thanks ..But I have only 2 years as PM, I have to cover rest 8 years...

Comment

OK, quick tip. Find someone who has been on a Parity or Maven or similar training course and (a) get their practise exam papers and have a go and (b) copy the PRINCE summary cards which they produce - diagrams of the PRINCE2 processes etc. There are a fairly limited number of multi-choice questions for PRINCE2 so the more mock exam papers you do the more familar you will be with the questions that come up.
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

its too late for that .. ..I have time till 11 AM tomorrow only...I have to work till that time as well....Let me give it a try..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test
            its too late for that .. ..I have time till 11 AM tomorrow only...I have to work till that time as well....Let me give it a try..!!
            Good Luck
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test
              no chance. what a waste of money. oh well never mind.

Comment

Yes.. good luck
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

So, did you pass then?
                  Back at the coal face

Comment

FFS. No wonder most IT projects in the country fail if this is the quality of the PMs.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X