• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Driving a Lambo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving a Lambo

Well since I'm so bored I'll tell you about my day yesterday

went to Goodwood and took a Diablo around the track.

Loads of fun, shame I didn't crash, never mind

Driving home was fun, driving like I was still on the track, a few scary moments on those nice winding lanes in west sussex.

Seems like driving super cars around a track might become my monthly treat.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof

Driving home was fun, driving like I was still on the track, a few scary moments on those nice winding lanes in west sussex.

It is very good fun, I had a day out with Reuters and took a F-355 round the track a few times, and a formular-2 single seater.....and yes I know what your talking about drivng on the way home, problem with that though I was in the Disco, and there not know for racing driving....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

How much did it cost ?
      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

I did the same thing couple of months ago, it wasnt a bad deal for £180 got to drive (only a couple of laps though in each)

Ferrari 355
        Lotus Elise
        Porsche 996
        Sub Impres Rally Car

Also got a lap in a Lambo Murcielago, but that was £50 a lap, but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
          How much did it cost ?
          www.mithril.co.uk
          £125 for the Lambo, but there are other options
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
            I did the same thing couple of months ago, it wasnt a bad deal for £180 got to drive (only a couple of laps though in each)

Ferrari 355
            Lotus Elise
            Porsche 996
            Sub Impres Rally Car

Also got a lap in a Lambo Murcielago, but that was £50 a lap, but worth it.
            Wonder if you could pay the finance on a lambo by renting it for track days?
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
              Wonder if you could pay the finance on a lambo by renting it for track days?
              I think thats how the blokes there did it, the Lambo was on an 04 plate but had near on 30k miles on it which is high for a car like that, so recon it must get used alot.

All the other cars were owned by different people as well. Problem is though I recon insurance must be massive and things go wrong its going to cost clutches, breaks etc.

Comment

is there a plan B in the making ????
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                X